Are you one of the millions of Americans plagued by general fatigue? Address the problem at the cellular level with RiboGen™ French Oak Wood Extract, a clinically validated formula that reduces general fatigue and maintains healthy energy levels. RiboGen™ delivers bioactive polyphenol compounds called roburins which support ribosomes, the small molecular factories in your cells that create proteins needed for energy production. So don’t let general fatigue slow you down. Try RiboGen™ French Oak Wood Extract today!
Benefits at a Glance
- Reduce general fatigue
- Maintain healthy energy levels
- Support energy at the cellular level
- Provides roburins for healthy ribosome production
Are you one of the millions of Americans plagued by fatigue?
Common complaints from general fatigue include unrefreshed sleep, low energy, weakness, and head and muscle discomfort.
An effective solution to general fatigue must originate at the cellular level.1,2 RiboGen™ French Oak Wood Extract may meet this essential need.
Support for Cellular Factories
RiboGen™, a proprietary extract of the French oak tree (Quercus robur), provides unique bioactive polyphenol compounds called roburins. Evidence suggests that roburins support ribosomes, which are the small molecular factories in the cell that create proteins in the body.3,4
Oak wood extract is now being hailed for its ability to support ribosomal biogenesis, the body’s natural way of restoring ailing ribosomes.5-7 Researchers found that a regimen with oak wood extract upregulated important genes involved in ribosomal biogenesis.4
In a human study, researchers found that RiboGen™ provided the following benefits:8
- 18% reduction in weakness and exhaustion.
- 44% reduction in unrefreshing sleep.
- 33% reduction in head discomfort.
- 51% reduction in joint discomfort.
- 63% reduction in muscle discomfort.
RiboGen™ French Oak Wood Extract
This product is the ideal option for those who would like to target complaints of general fatigue at the subcellular level throughout the body, including:
- Maintaining energy levels.
- Promoting ribosomal production of structural and functional proteins.
- Supporting vital body activities affected by energy metabolism.
- Minimizing fatigue-related, quality-of-life decline associated with normal aging.
So reduce general fatigue by supporting ribosomal biogenesis. Add RiboGen™ French Oak Wood Extract to your regimen today!